We are delighted to welcome Cédric Multigner to the team as Director of Sales.
Cédric brings with him an impressive background combining Sales and IP, acquired with prominent IP service providers, a passion for technology, a human approach to management, and a healthy desire to have fun while working hard with a team of like minded colleagues. Cédric is a perfect fit to help IP Centrum’s ambitious mission through this next major investment and growth phase.
- IP Centrum is the perfect combination of what I’m looking for in a company:
- A passionate leader with a grand vision shared by the team;
- An independent mindset constantly looking to push boundaries and break status quo;
- A genuine care for people – staff, customers and suppliers;
- An obsession to deliver with zero failure;
- A team of fun, smart and passionate colleagues with a great sense of humor;
- And of course the Michelin-star quality food, and unlimited holiday policy aren’t bad either!
From Simon de Banke:
Cédric is smart, passionate and driven. He gets what we’re about and has the rare ability to internalise why. Our sales strategy and mission – just like everything else we do – is completely reimagined compared to the norm, and so the effort and drive required to embrace this – having to abandon accepted wisdom – is quite extraordinary.
Just because something “works”, or “creates a return on investment” doesn’t mean it’s the right thing to do, and the cognitive capacity required to question everything in this way and be willing to sacrifice easy wins in favour of doing the right thing is hard.
Cédric is one of the few people I’ve met who has the capability (as well as willingness) to understand and action this kind of challenging approach.
Before Cédric’s arrival, IP Centrum had absolutely no sales function, yet we tend to grow by between 30-60% per year, simply by focusing all of our attention and efforts on building the best possible product for the industry. The imminent launch of our game-changing Gen 3 product will bring about a seismic paradigm shift within the industry as to what is possible, and so now is the right time for us to invest in a small, but extremely powerful and well aligned sales team.
I’ve been searching for the right candidate for about two years, and as soon as Cédric and I began speaking, I knew the search was over. It took him a little longer than me to feel the same, but nobody is perfect!